I feel knocked up side the head every time I read the news about what Dubya and his gang of flying monkeys is up to. Here is the brain matter that splats out the other side from the blunt force trauma.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Cool, Man! The CIA Discovers the Blogosphere

ABC News: Silicon Insider: The CIA Discovers the Blogosphere

I always thought it would be cool to be watched by the CIA or the FBI. Call it a need for attention. I don't want the dark powers of government actually coming to get me or anything. If I don't post for a while, you'll know what happened. But the idea that the government is worried enough about activities to watch over someone is a clear indication that the person being watched is probably up to something good.

So, to the FBI or CIA: "if you're watching or listening to me, Thanks! Keep up the good work. I'll let you know through this if I have any good ideas about how to take down the military-industrial-Fox News-complex. And feel free to drop a note if you've got the time!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home