I feel knocked up side the head every time I read the news about what Dubya and his gang of flying monkeys is up to. Here is the brain matter that splats out the other side from the blunt force trauma.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Rush Got What Everyone Deserves

"Don't mention oxycontin. Don't mention coke or freebase either, unless you got some." I guess I have to agree with the deal Limbotomy got to end his addiction scandal. All along, I really wanted to see him locked up, to get the same harsh jail-time treatment that he himself says should be harsher. If there's anyone who should be required to walk the talk, he's the one. We all knew that would never happen.

Instead, Limbotomy got the treatment that most drug addicts should get--drug treatment without jail time.

Of course, Rush thinks that he's different from the common drug addict. He is. Some drug addicts are killers--sometimes it's four or five people they've knocked off trying to get their drugs. Rush, on the other hand, is at least partially responsible for at least 50,000 killings throughout the world through his incessant sponsorship of any war Republicans can think up and the army of idiot voters who make sure they get the chance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob Higgins said...

I like your thinking on this and have placed your link on my site at:
Worldwide Sawdust

Please take a look at my site and consider placing it in your blogroll

Thanks
Bob Higgins

4:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home